South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y'all be careful out there, & take your gun

+3
beachbum_
Jack the Bagger
DirtFreak
7 posters

Go down

Y'all be careful out there, & take your gun Empty Y'all be careful out there, & take your gun

Post by DirtFreak Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:44 am

Yesterday I was riding my wife's klx250 & some canadian tried to run me off the road. I did not have my 9mm & regret it big time. It all started because I went around him at a green light because the MF was just sitting there messing with his crack instead of pulling off. The little 250 only has 18hp & there is no way I would have went around anybody at a dead stop, but I was already moving & there is plenty of room to pass (heading south on Hwy45 under Hwy158). When this canadian caught up to me, I was on the left side of the lane & he was attempting to pass me to my right with his Cadillac. Some how the 250 managed to hit 85mph & I edged away. The next right came up & I got off the street where he would put his car in a ditch to get to me. This canadian stopped his car like he was going to get out. I pulled out onto the road behind his car & pulled the best wheelie I've done on this bike. I don't know why, but I was planning to run him over. He got the hint and left in a hurry. I'm so pissed I didn't have my 9mm. I have a pistol permit & all that. Never again.

Edited for whiny PC wimps

Last edited by DirtFreak on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
DirtFreak
DirtFreak
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Y'all be careful out there, & take your gun Empty Re: Y'all be careful out there, & take your gun

Post by Jack the Bagger Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:56 am

45 works better
Jack the Bagger
Jack the Bagger
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Y'all be careful out there, & take your gun Empty Re: Y'all be careful out there, & take your gun

Post by beachbum_ Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:55 pm

well i carry a gun at all times and i have had my confrontations with dumbasses in cages but for one that wears the sams shirt sometimes i dont think we need to portray predjudices openly no matter how are true feelings are ( trust me i am a true son of the south and wouldnt want to put anyone in harms way from my comments made in the heat of the moment)

beachbum_
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:17 am

That's just plain scary! Shocked
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beachbum_ Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:43 pm

well excuse me i will just bow out of it gracefully

willie the wimp aka beach_

beachbum_
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Let's not get into an uproar here. I have to agree with bum but I know how you feel dirtfreak. I have had the same thing happen to me. But no sense in name calling. Please. Let's be civilized. Even if the cagers are not.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beachbum_ Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:09 pm

hey its all good taint nothing but a thang
sometimes i speak outta turn,
u know us ol cuntry boys love to speak our mind.
hell ever once in a while we stick our foot in our ass and choke on the napkin

like i said its all good wTw beach_

beachbum_
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOldGuy Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:37 pm

I have a permit and usually pack only when my wife's with me and doing certaint things. Many is the time I'd like to put a third eye in some dumb sumbitch's skull, but UNLESS MY LIFE IS CLEARLY IN IMMINENT, IMMEDIATE, SERIOUS DANGER AND I CAN'T REASONABLY AVOID IT IN ANY OTHER WAY, if I pull the trigger, I go to prison.

Often an unfortunate reality. I'd like to help Natural Selection along every once in a while.

Y'all think about that prision reality, y'heah?

TheOldGuy
TheOldGuy
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Only if they find a body! We are suppose to as Americans, have the right to use any force, including deadly force to protect ourselves, or family's, and our property. Unfortunately our Justice system became more interested in the Almighty dollar, than Almighty God. I hope I never have to take a life, But I refuse to go with out a fight!
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by beachbum_ Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:16 pm

well i was once asked if i was a racist and i simply replied hell no i don't even like the human race. like doodle there i'm not laying over for any body
hmmm can we say redneck white socks an blue ribbon beer lol

beach_

beachbum_
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down