South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook bike show change of plans! Please vote for the little girls trike bicycle!

+3
Dragon
Scadoodle
joeyputt
7 posters

Go down

Facebook bike show change of plans! Please vote for the little girls trike bicycle! Empty Facebook bike show change of plans! Please vote for the little girls trike bicycle!

Post by joeyputt Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:51 am

Please vote for our motorcycle in the rock and rides bike show! To vote for our motorcycle please go to https://www.facebook.com/Rock.and.Ride.Authentic.Lifestyle and like the rock and rides page then click on older posts on the bottom of the page to see more motorcycles, when you see the Joe Weaver Dwms Racing post click on like below my motorcycles photo! The motorcycle with the most likes wins! Please support DWMS Racing!

You will have to like the rock and rides page before you are able to vote.

I am new to facebook so please send me a friend request also!

Last edited by joeyputt on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

http://www.dwmsracing.com

Back to top Go down

Facebook bike show change of plans! Please vote for the little girls trike bicycle! Empty Re: Facebook bike show change of plans! Please vote for the little girls trike bicycle!

Post by Scadoodle Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:03 pm

I checked the like at the top, then checked the like on your post, is that how I vote?
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Facebook bike show change of plans! Please vote for the little girls trike bicycle! Empty Re: Facebook bike show change of plans! Please vote for the little girls trike bicycle!

Post by Scadoodle Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Dude, There is like five Joe Weavers, How do I kow which one is you? I'm new on face book myself, I joined it to see video's of my Grand baby. Now people are finding me that I don't want them to find me, I'm getting posts that I could live with out. I'm not going to friend ya, till I know for sure it's you. I use Scott Paulus on Face book, I got my Fat baby picture there. Friend me so I can get the right one. And let me know if I voted right
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Yes that is correct, you click like on the top of the rock and rides page and then click like under my motorcycle photo, I see your vote Brother so you did it right and I greatly appreciate your support!

I will send you a friend request right now, it will be from Joe Weaver Dwms Racing.
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Roger that
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:31 pm

I just sent the friend request Brother, also if you look in the top right corner of your facebook page there is the word account which will open a box that has privacy settings in it that you can change so if you do not want people to be able to search for you or send you messages you can adjust your settings there.
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:40 pm

i never explored much on there I'll check it out,
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Done. (Even tho we don't see you much anymore, poke poke poke Razz )
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:45 pm

done Joey !
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrbadlands Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Done Joey!!!
Mrbadlands
Mrbadlands
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Done brother Joeyputt.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Brothers thank you all so much for your votes, they really mean a lot to me!

Brother Dragon I probably deserve that, I have been really busy with work and have been working long hours to make a living for my family but I have been trying to check in every week and have also made it a point to try and be here more over the last couple of weeks.
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:24 pm

That's a mean looking motor your holding on your face book Page dude. Got that request, did it make it back?
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:30 am

joeyputt wrote:Brothers thank you all so much for your votes, they really mean a lot to me!

Brother Dragon I probably deserve that, I have been really busy with work and have been working long hours to make a living for my family but I have been trying to check in every week and have also made it a point to try and be here more over the last couple of weeks.

So, you're missed. Bite me. Razz
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:53 pm

Scadoodle wrote:That's a mean looking motor your holding on your face book Page dude. Got that request, did it make it back?

Thank you Brother, that engine is pretty mean! It is a vintage CB450 that I am currently just finishing building into a full race engine for a a Brother that lives up north. I can add the build photos from the bare cases to complete in the project section if you would like to see what all is inside!

joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Dragon wrote:
joeyputt wrote:Brothers thank you all so much for your votes, they really mean a lot to me!

So, you're missed. Bite me. Razz

I have missed you and all of my Brothers and Sisters here too man!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Well it looks like it is between us and one other guy...the two of us are way out front in votes and it ends tonight or tomorrow, I was leading on friday but he is leading now so please get everyone that you can to vote!

I would love to bring a win home for south Alabama but I guess we are not doing too bad for a half finished motorcycle! Hahahaha!

Brother Phantom is it cool if I add a link to SAMCS on my facebook page?

joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Dude, I could probably put an engine together and figure out the flaws and come up with some thing to correct it. But looking at the picture of the inside would all look the same to me. By nature I am a designer, modifier. I lost most of my technical train of thought while abusing myself in the service. But I've love to see the pics. I'm sure it will arouse a few questions for me. I believe if you don't learn something everyday you waste your life.
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:22 pm

I know this Rock and Rides bike show ends tonight but check this out...I just saw that a guy entered his little girls trike bicycle and I think everyone should vote for her and make her the winner! I do not know this gentleman or the little girl I just thought that it was really cool! I left a message there and asked Rock and Ride if I could give her my 55 votes too!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:36 am

Rock and Ride just posted the official results for the bike show, thank you all for taking the time to vote! We finished second by just a few votes, I thought that we only had 58 votes however there must have been private votes that we could not see as some people have their facebook pages private.

"From my best count... looks like 81 bikes, 2 Trikes, 1 moped, and 1 Tricycle were entered into the show.

Congratulations, to Mike Catalano... Over 80 votes, that is simply amazing. I am blown away by the level of response. We will do something similar soon, maybe with a twist, in the mean time I am going to be working on lining up some bigger and better prizes.

I know Mike went and shook all the nuts out of his family tree, and hit up the forums to rally votes... runner ups were Joe Weaver (75+ votes) and John Gotti (50+) votes"

joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Edera Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Let us know we'll enter Bella and Ace
Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Congratulations, that's pretty noble of you to want to give up your votes
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down