South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dixie Roundup Chopper show and Dice party April 30th B'ham

2 posters

Go down

Dixie Roundup Chopper show and Dice party April 30th B'ham  Empty Dixie Roundup Chopper show and Dice party April 30th B'ham

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:52 pm

Now I know that many of you are planning to go to Thunder Beach that weekend but if you prefer killer home built choppers and (from what I hear) a very fun party after a ride across town with dare I say it.....hoodlums, hell raisers and cool folks. Then you ought to give this a serious consideration. Heres the info and stuff.
http://haints69.blogspot.com/2011/02/dice-party-alabama.html

Back to top Go down

Dixie Roundup Chopper show and Dice party April 30th B'ham  Empty Re: Dixie Roundup Chopper show and Dice party April 30th B'ham

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Here it is! April 30th 2011. The Dice Party in Birmingham, Alabama! We will also have a chopper show before the party put on by Garage Co. Customs. You don't want to miss this one. The plan is to have a radical chopper show at the Garage Co. Customs shop full of southern hospitality. Then, we'll get a mob together and ride through the city into beautiful downtown Birmingham to the party. The bar where the party will be held is in a historical spot in a super cool location. We might even get one of our famous dude lovin' dance parties started, who knows? It will definitely be worth coming to. I would really appreciate the support of re-posting this flyer on your blogs. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Dixie Roundup Chopper show and Dice party April 30th B'ham  Empty Re: Dixie Roundup Chopper show and Dice party April 30th B'ham

Post by weirdbeard Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:28 pm

I was hoping to ride up for this one, but my little bro is coming home from Afghanistan. I am going to be busy kicking his ass and giving him a hard time. Very Happy
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:34 am

At least your priorities are in order. flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:44 am

Added to calendar.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Thanks. Also GarCo. is sponsoring 2 or 3 kegs of PBR at the party. So free beer till its gone!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Oooooh one more reason to ride up here to this instead of the old geezer baggerfest in Panama City.
You can get a Cool T-shirt!!
http://www.garagecompanycustoms.com/uncategorized/roundup-tee/

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Somebody go and get me a shirt. I need shirts. Cool
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down