South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Made Christmas Stockings

Go down

Special Made Christmas Stockings Empty Special Made Christmas Stockings

Post by Edera Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Special Made Christmas Stockings DSC_0010
This is one I made my son this year.

OK, Guys and Gals I am making Christmas stocking on an As ordered basis. Which means, If I have the fabric, or worst case I can find the fabric, you can have a custom made stocking for you or someone you love.

I have almost all the fabric I offer in our Roll-n-Go's Check out this link: ( I say almost because some were limited edition pieces and are already cut for the Roll-n-Go's

http://www.wind-therapy.com/items-for-the-road.html

I also have a Faux Leather I can use. The 4 inch Cuff can be again any of the above fabrics, I also have a Silver that looks like Chrome. Or if you want something special let me know by PM here. If I can find the fabric and have it here in time. I'll make it. I have some great places on line where I can order fabric, and a number of local fabric shops. If I have to send it to you it's an extra $5.00, but if we can meet somewhere and I can hand deliver it, then of course no shipping.

These Stockings are about 18 inches long, Lined for extra weight, with a 4 inch cuff at the top. and a nice loop for Hanging by the Chimney with care. .
and a Jingle Bell attached as long as I have them or can find them. Cost is $20 each.

We also have plenty of Roll-n-Go's All available for gift giving. Great it you travel for work or play. Keep one on the bike for all those "extra's" you want or need to carry. Would make a great front Fork bag. Don't order through the site, It will charge you shipping. Just let me know which you want. and We'll make arrangements to get it to you for Christmas giving.

Ya'll have a Merry Christmas. And let me know if I can help with those horrible people to shop for.

Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down