South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th annual Toys for Kidz Ride

2 posters

Go down

10th annual Toys for Kidz Ride Empty 10th annual Toys for Kidz Ride

Post by Nat Sass Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm

LA Bikers are preparing for their 10th annual Toys for Kidz ride taking place Saturday, Dec. 4.

All proceeds from the ride itself, as well as from the auction held earlier this year, will go to help purchase toys for more than 40 kids from more than 12 families who might not otherwise have presents to open during this year’s Christmas season.

Registration for the ride will begin at 9 a.m. at David’s Catfish House in Atmore. A donation of $20 is required for the ride which will include lunch at Pee Wee Construction Company following the ride.

Riders in this year’s event will travel at 10 a.m. from David’s Catfish House to Unity Baptist Church on Highway 31. From there, riders will travel to Atmore City Hall and will finish the ride at Pee Wee Construction Company on the west end of town.

Raffle tickets will also be available the day of the ride for the Big Green Egg grill that will be given away following the event.

For more information or to donate or register for the ride, calls may be directed to Jody Powell at (251) 747-7030.

I have tentative plans to go. I'll be riding from Spanish Fort on Hwy 31 to Atmore. (Leaving between 8-8:15) Should be a nice ride through the countryside. Will start out a little chilly, though. Anyone want to join me, let me know.

Nat Sass

Back to top Go down

10th annual Toys for Kidz Ride Empty Re: 10th annual Toys for Kidz Ride

Post by hayweed Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Wish I would have known about this a few days ago. I will have to work tomorrow.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nat Sass Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Interesting experience. What a great group of folks, the LA Bikers. If you missed this, you should put it on your calendar for next year. I'm certainly glad I went, and look forward to going again next year.

Nat Sass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down