South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOT THE NEW WEBSITE UP! www.dwmsracing.com

4 posters

Go down

GOT THE NEW WEBSITE UP! www.dwmsracing.com Empty GOT THE NEW WEBSITE UP! www.dwmsracing.com

Post by joeyputt Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:36 pm

I know I have not been around much in the past week or so but it is because I have been working long hard hours through the day and into the early morning to keep up with work in the shop and get our new site up and running! If anyone needs any website work done let me know as my brother daniel here did a fantastic job getting our new one up! Everyone check it out! And help me spread the word! And naturally all of my SAMCS Brothers and Sisters will be well taken care of should you ever require my services! Now I can get back on the 550! www.dwmsracing.com
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

http://www.dwmsracing.com

Back to top Go down

GOT THE NEW WEBSITE UP! www.dwmsracing.com Empty Re: GOT THE NEW WEBSITE UP! www.dwmsracing.com

Post by hayweed Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Sweet. I'll have to check it out when I get to work in the morning. From what I can tell on my phone it looks awesome.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

GOT THE NEW WEBSITE UP! www.dwmsracing.com Empty Re: GOT THE NEW WEBSITE UP! www.dwmsracing.com

Post by 01YZF6 Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:22 pm

excellent layout and smooth linking Joe ! you and your brother did an excellent job!
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Site looks awesome Joey! The pics in the gallery make me salivate a little. I don't know if thats normal. Embarassed
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Thanks guys! We have been working hard on it and have literally hundreds of pic's to add to the gallery still! And I will be trying to add daily to the blog as well, but SAMCS is still my home away from home!

Weirdbeard it has been awhile! where you been hiding bro?
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Been working like crazy and moving the shop to a bigger shop this month. I hope to get back to some motorcycle stuff soon... Cool
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Man it is always nice to move to a bigger shop! I am planning a new shop here for around January I am so excited I can not wait!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:24 pm

COOL! Keep us updated and let us know if you want help with the planning and layout and stuff.. Fun! Twisted Evil
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:27 pm

I definately will, you started hardtailing the sporty yet?!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdbeard Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:01 am

joeyputt wrote:I definately will, you started hardtailing the sporty yet?!

Nah.. No time or money right now.., but I have been thinking about it a lot lately. Twisted Evil
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:39 am

Looking great Joey! Nice work and best wishes to you and your business!

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:18 am

I just added a guestbook over in the blog off my website if any of you are over there please sign it for me! Thanks for all of your support! The SAMCS family rocks!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:48 am

Thanks for signing the guestbook for me Brothers!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:24 pm

joe
does that mean i will need to put my tool belt on in january,
i can't find the blog site what is it agian,

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Yes Brother Biggerjim, get that toolbelt out and shine her up! The blog is on the website at the top of the page just click on blog...I dont have anything really in there yet except for the guestbook and a thank you for my Brother who hooked the site up nice for me! I need to get in there and write some articles I have been wanting to put out there for awhile, and maybe a couple others for builds I am starting after christmas. We actually got the site done way ahead of schedule as I thought it would take longer so now I have to get in gear!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:38 pm

some ideas for your blogs:

how to maintain your shine, proper care, etc
(do you sell specific products to customers too?)

special events, sponsor booths, etc that are up and coming ( specifics regarding or in addition to calendar events)
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:46 am

Yeah those are the types of things I want to use the blog for Brother YZ I have just been really busy around the shop and have not had time to get in there and write. I am open to ideas from all as to what you feel folks would like to read! Thanks for the input it is greatly appreciated!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Agreed on the topics. Joey, the conversation that we had in chat at DTT was very informative for me, and I've seen you in there helping other folks out with similar things. If I could add anything it would be to do how-to's with pictures on all of the little facets of motorcycle maintenance/customizing that you have learned. I know these would help anyone who wants to do their own work. You could also post a few over at dotheton.com with links to your website for more. That would help to drive a TON of traffic through your site.

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Whew I could write a book on how to stuff Brother Deviant1! I love to help the do it your selfer, you know that man! The site has been receiving unbeleivable traffic for only being up a week or so and I really have not even done any advertising for it yet other than going to three or four forums and chatting about it...of course SAMCS is still home!...I really should have done this site like 10 years ago, I am really excited to see where it leads! I will start writing up tech articles on the blog over the next couple of days and have been wanting to start all week, there is just not enough of me to go around the past couple of weeks! Thanks for the input Brother!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down