South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riding to Mobile tonight for church wanna ride with? 11/19

Go down

Riding to Mobile tonight for church wanna ride with? 11/19 Empty Riding to Mobile tonight for church wanna ride with? 11/19

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:09 am

I am going here to listen to pastor Mark Haskins. Leaving Abiding Love Fellowship tonight in Foley around 5ish. I would love to ride with some folks since it will be dark. The church is here.

View Larger Map

Last edited by dynashell on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Riding to Mobile tonight for church wanna ride with? 11/19 Empty Re: Riding to Mobile tonight for church wanna ride with? 11/19

Post by hayweed Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:18 am

I wish. I have a party to attend tonight.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Riding to Mobile tonight for church wanna ride with? 11/19 Empty Re: Riding to Mobile tonight for church wanna ride with? 11/19

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:43 am

I hear ya that is why I am going Laughing . It will be a major Holy Ghost party !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:37 am

Going again tonight and takers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down