South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am at a loss...

4 posters

Go down

I am at a loss... Empty I am at a loss...

Post by Dragon Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:49 pm

What would anyone suggest be done about this?

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/Two-youths-accused-of-shooting-motorcyclists-with-BB-gun-108224984.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sfexaminer%2FLocal+%28Local+News%29%24
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

I am at a loss... Empty Re: I am at a loss...

Post by 01YZF6 Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:30 pm

handcuff them to a merry go round and fire back !
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by HenryD Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 pm

If I was their daddy....once the law got done with them, I would do, what I am SURE hasn't been done to them before, and whip their A$$!
HenryD
HenryD
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:44 pm

OMG!!!!!! they both need their a$$es totally blistered
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:05 am

i say get in touch with the outlaws, and get them to scare the hell out of them,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:12 am

Screw that. Cover their heads and bind their hands and feet and take them out to a feild in the middle of the night. Then proceed to beat the brakes off of them with pillow cases full of soap. Then tie them into a homoerotic embrace and leave them there for someone to find in the morning.
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:06 am

To be honest I am not sure how you would handle this, but I am willing to bet their parents are not winning any parenting awards! That is where the problem starts and that is where the discipline should start! Any child that has possession or access to any type of firearm should be properly trained and supervised with the firearm. Allowing use of any type of firearm without proper training and supervision leads to crime and misuse of a firearm, which leads democrats and tree huggers to think firearms are bad, and only criminals and potential criminals use firearms and they are always used for no good.

I was raised in the country of the good ole south, I am well trained on how to properly handle and fire a firearm. I know how to use one to put food on my table and keep trespassers off my table. I know when a firearm is needed for defense and when to just put a good ole country ass whipping on a foe using only my hands (sometimes feet/head/and elbows). My father started teaching me right from wrong probably about 2 days after I was born, when the new wore off! He started teaching me about firearms at about age 4, and I was shooting a BB gun under his supervision only at about age 5. By age 7 I had my own high power hunting rifle and killed my first deer on my own at age 8. I killed my first buck at age 10, and began sitting my own stand alone at age 11. I was shooting my first hand gun (Ruger .22 revolver) at age 9. In my upper teens I took a liking to sport shooting and became very good with a rifle and a shot gun; when I turned 21 I got my first automatic hand gun and took a tactical shooting class. I wound up enjoying it so much, I took 3 different tactical shooting classes and have proven myself very proficient with my Taurus PT111 9mm. All of this just means that learning proper firearm handling and teaching proper firearm handling is very important, along with just being a father and mother, something I feel most of our society has forgotten to do!

As for these kids, they should be severely punished. Then the parents and the children should have to attend weekly family value sessions along with a firearm safety training class. Community service would serve as a decent punishment. On top of all of this, these kids should be assigned a “big brother” role model citizen that will spend a minimum of 15 hours a week with them pushing proper morals and values.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:02 pm

I agree heartily that the parents should be held equally if not more responsible as well. And a good woodshed session for all concerned would not hurt either.

Like twisted I was brought up old school in that you NEVER pointed ANY weapon at anything you did not intend to kill and no weapon was ever a "toy."
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:39 pm

a-friggin-men
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down