South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Busted" with a hand full of tarballs

3 posters

Go down

"Busted" with a hand full of tarballs Empty "Busted" with a hand full of tarballs

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:00 am

I was out at the 1mi marker beach at fort m. the other day walking around. Began seeing a bunch of tarballs in the sand so I started picking them up. There was this fed squirrel cop out there and he came over and asked what I was doing. Told him "nuthin...picking up a few tarballs". He says " You know ..I could write you a ticket for picking those up. This is Federal land and only BP is supposed to do that". I threw them at his feet and said "Man....you ain't from around here are you?" He just shook his head and walked off. BTW He and his girlfriend were drinking whiskey on the beach with him in uniform. Guess they are above the law since he was Fed. Anyway they drove off so I picked the stuff back up and threw it in the tarball container there. I'll be glad when that pack of a--holes are outahere.

Back to top Go down

"Busted" with a hand full of tarballs Empty Re: "Busted" with a hand full of tarballs

Post by weirdbeard Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:44 am

That will piss you off. Evil or Very Mad

I heard they arested some guy for digging down in the sand to show folks that there was oil under the sand.
weirdbeard
weirdbeard
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

"Busted" with a hand full of tarballs Empty Re: "Busted" with a hand full of tarballs

Post by Dragon Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Figures. Try to be a good citizen and do your part.

I can see the other guy getting chewed out, as we have far enough bad press over the spill already, but arrest is a bit over the top. I read in the paper that BP is supposed to be starting deep cleaning on the beaches to get rid of the deeper oils in them soon.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:49 pm

Yeah... The wildlife guys down here round Fort Morgan are pretty cool for the most part. But there are two turds in the punchbowl. I know that the guy you were talking to was one of the two turds. They are pretty strict on picking up the tar balls though. I've worked for the city for over four years and I couldn't touch the stuff until I had gotten the proper paperwork.
Seaguy: Dude you passed right by my house! We gotta get together for a ride sometime soon!
BTW Sorry I never got back to ya on the carb parts, but I sold all of my cb350 stuff with the 68.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:05 am

Out that way is the only nice ride on the Island.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostrider Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:39 am

Fits the fed peckerhead profile to a t. Didn't like em in the past, don't like em now and won't never like em. They above they law they want eveybody else to live by.
Ghostrider
Ghostrider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down