South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im new round here what is haunted for Holloween the GOOD places

3 posters

Go down

Im new round here what is haunted for Holloween the GOOD places Empty Im new round here what is haunted for Holloween the GOOD places

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:44 pm

I used to love going to Sloss Fright Furnace every year not to mention Atrox. I love going to those kinds of places can you help me out with some good places on this side of the shore?

Back to top Go down

Im new round here what is haunted for Holloween the GOOD places Empty Re: Im new round here what is haunted for Holloween the GOOD places

Post by Dragon Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:10 pm

I used to be chairman of one of the biggest (over 1,000 feet long to walk and thirteen rooms) and scariest ( Two Awards ) haunted houses in IL for around 10 yrs. Miss that, it was some of the best times of my life. But edera doesn't like em, so I haven't been to any around here.

One that looks good though, but would not be nearby (although a pretty good riding trip ):

http://www.fearworld.com/

And a pretty good directory of places:

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_houses.cfm
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Im new round here what is haunted for Holloween the GOOD places Empty Re: Im new round here what is haunted for Holloween the GOOD places

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Dragon, you sir are a wealth of knowledge...mostly useless knowledge, but still your full of it! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Yep, been told for years I am full of it. Wink
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:45 am

Yuck Atlanta , has anybody ever checked out the Pensacola light house that looks pretty cool not to mention the history behind it?

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:43 am

Actually. Ghost Hunters on the Discovery channel investigated it and found some very interesting stuff. They say it is definitely HAUNTED.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Anybody wanna group uq for a tour ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieNNN Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:23 pm

That would be fun, I love Ghost Hunters.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:17 pm

should we start a new thread ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down