South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED Old style round screw cap front brake reservoir.master cylinder.

Go down

WANTED Old style round screw cap front brake reservoir.master cylinder. Empty WANTED Old style round screw cap front brake reservoir.master cylinder.

Post by camo Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:57 am

I am looking for a front brake master cylinder for my project Would like the round reservior with the screw on cap. if it needs to be rebuilt, thats fine, i can do that. let me know if you have one laying around not being used. Thanks .
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

WANTED Old style round screw cap front brake reservoir.master cylinder. Empty Re: WANTED Old style round screw cap front brake reservoir.master cylinder.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:29 pm

I've got an old cb750 unit. Needs a rebuild, but I rebuilt one not too long ago and kits are plentiful and cheap. If ya want it, consider it yours.

Back to top Go down

WANTED Old style round screw cap front brake reservoir.master cylinder. Empty Re: WANTED Old style round screw cap front brake reservoir.master cylinder.

Post by camo Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Wow man, Thats awesome. I apprecite it. I will gt together with you soon, and I will definatley take it. i will owe you a favor. keep me posted on what you guys all need as well. Bikes have a way of finding me.
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:42 pm

You know what I'm looking for. I've got all kinds of stuff dude, just let me know if you need any other parts that can modified to fit an xs.

Back to top Go down

Post by camo Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:38 pm

I am not sure what parts and pieces your after, but if you let me know i can keep my eye out . i trade with a few local guys one a few things. .
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Mostly looking for a big bike to make a touring mount out of. Ya know, cheap and titled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down