South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the ugliest bike you ever owned?

4 posters

Go down

What is the ugliest bike you ever owned? Empty What is the ugliest bike you ever owned?

Post by hayweed Wed May 19, 2010 2:40 pm

I think the ugliest bike I have ever owned was a 1982 Yamaha Seca 650 Turbo.
What is the ugliest bike you ever owned? 1982_Yamaha_Seca_Turbo
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is the ugliest bike you ever owned? Empty Re: What is the ugliest bike you ever owned?

Post by Phantom Wed May 19, 2010 3:52 pm

You win.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

What is the ugliest bike you ever owned? Empty Re: What is the ugliest bike you ever owned?

Post by wseibert Wed May 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Phantom wrote:You win.

haha, wrong man, wrong.

1999 Suzuki Bandit 1200.
I had bought it and it was missing the half fairing.
They had turned it into some kind of abomination street fighter.

I dropped about 200 bucks to have the wiring redone because they had wired two headlights which drew too much current and burned up the wiring.
It was "British Racing Green" I remember that because I had to order touch up paint.

After putting about 700 dollars it looked halfway decent... for a street fighter... and ran like a scalded dog.

Ended up selling the bike to my stepson for a pretty reasonable price.
I'll get pictures of her when I can.
wseibert
wseibert
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Wed May 19, 2010 7:33 pm

The pic is from an online service. Mine was missing the lower fairing. It was stolen twice and wrecked both times. Dont ask how I got it back twice. I never thought mobile pd would find it in the first place. lol!
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 8:11 pm

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder cause that thing is awesome!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Thu May 20, 2010 1:53 am

I think it was a 1980 Yamaha 650 twin. Full rat bike complete with baling wire and duct tape.
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wseibert Thu May 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Aha, found it.

What is the ugliest bike you ever owned? 133116d1236899328-new-here-
wseibert
wseibert
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Yeah. That fighter didn't turn out half-bad in the end!
My ugliest bike to date has got to be my old 1996 Suzuki Katana. I bought it in a package deal with my cb750. The title on it had the owner listed as the Arkansas Drug Task Force. The fairings on it were totaled and I removed them... but that bike was just fugly. It crapped the bed and I sold it off for parts!
I think I have a pic of it somewhere...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Here she was! This was the pic from the Craigslist ad that I sold her with. That's exactly how I rode her. Gross!
What is the ugliest bike you ever owned? Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Thu May 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Everybody has a cat in their pic. What gives?
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 10:01 pm

It's a"Kat"ana!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 3:24 am

-2 points for pun, I have the exact same bike at the shop with a similar ailment, I'll post a pic no words can describe this bike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down