South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deann got soaked! I think....(But she is one tough cookie)

5 posters

Go down

Deann got soaked! I think....(But she is one tough cookie) Empty Deann got soaked! I think....(But she is one tough cookie)

Post by HenryD Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:03 pm

At least I THINK it was her! I am sure it was a Vic, and I am sure it was a woman with scrubs on!

We rode behind her from where she got on Schillingers all the way to I-65/Hwy 158 intersection. We turned off there and hit the interstate....All I can say is I hope you made it the rest of the way and I think it was a good decision NOT to go the interstate. I was sure miserable for you...even if you weren't...and the LIGHTNING was unreal! I was worried.

At least you don't have to wash the bike now! Laughing

Hope you made it safely!

We were in the Big 4 door Dodge truck besides you at the redlight at Hwy 158 and I-65.
HenryD
HenryD
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Deann got soaked! I think....(But she is one tough cookie) Empty Re: Deann got soaked! I think....(But she is one tough cookie)

Post by Dragon Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Proof that she doesn't melt.....Razz

Hope she made it home ok, though. Smile
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Deann got soaked! I think....(But she is one tough cookie) Empty Re: Deann got soaked! I think....(But she is one tough cookie)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:33 pm

lol yes that was me!! Had to stop at The Cave when it got really bad. did'nt think stopping under a bridge was a good idea as I was alone. Wish I knew you was behind me, I would have got a ride home..lol
The lighting was incredible and very impressive. Good thing I go to a biker church and they was'nt shocked when I came in looking like a wet cat!

Back to top Go down

Post by HenryD Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:56 pm

I will say that the bike looks great. I like the smaller windshield and the Lindby bars on it also!

Glad you made it home.....and I would have offered for you to ride.....but I am sure that you would NOT have left Vic on the side of the road Razz

HenryD
HenryD
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:07 am

Glad you made it home safe. I guess you got baptised. What a Face
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by camo Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 am

You mean your not supposed to ride in the rain??

2 words Frog toggs. They work pretty well adn fold up very small great for bikes.
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:07 am

I'm kinda wimpy and don't like to ride in the rain..but I was at work and as luck would have it I ran right into the bad stuff and yes I will be looking for fomr Frog Toggs to keep on my bike ;p working 12 hours you never know how the rain will be when you leave Rolling Eyes

Yes Hayweed I was baptised!! Was kinda freaky trying to stop and my bike slipped...bad juju! But he hung in there and never missed a beat!

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:09 am

Just glad you made it home safe.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Deanna you were close to where we lived you should have yelled you could have come over and sit it out or we would gladly took you home..next time just yell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:02 pm

I did have my computer, lol Smile I know my giant bag on the back looks dumb but I love it, nothing got even damp. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by camo Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Riding in the rain is the only way I get my bike washed.

Glad you made it home.
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Ebay for frogg toggs. Cheapest I have found so far. Wink
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:50 pm

I keep my toggs in my compartment if that says anything, I cant even fit a stack of 200 papers in mine. plus they keep you dry and any color you want. bass pro is where I get mine

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieNNN Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Sounds like the ticket.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down