South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just curious what everyone does for a living

+7
crispy
Dragon
KCS10247
hayweed
weirdbeard
Edera
Paladin
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Just curious what everyone does for a living - Page 3 Empty Re: Just curious what everyone does for a living

Post by hayweed Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:42 am

No. Patch holder is not one of them. I will post a list of them when I get a chance.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just curious what everyone does for a living - Page 3 Empty Re: Just curious what everyone does for a living

Post by Phantom Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:12 am

List of rankings....

http://samcs.mmorpgheroes.com/forum-information-f1/member-rankings-t355.htm#4657
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:17 am

I'm not a lawyer, but I work with 'em (legal assistant). Interestingly enough, I only know of one or two in the entire legal community who ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:09 am

Its time they raise their standards! you are one of the elite! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:28 am

they already think (and probably know) that i'm a bit "off center," so when they find out i'm riding now.... LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by crispy Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:03 am

thats ok we are all a little off, some more than others geek
crispy
crispy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Well like Mr.Buffet says " if we weren't all crazy we would go insane"
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:20 pm

one of my well-used quotes Draconic Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:29 pm

yaaaaaaaaaaaay cheers
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:45 pm

another favorite is by Oscar Wilde, which seems to sum of life in general, along with people who like playing life safe: "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:50 pm

my DI gave me a good one that stuck with me, " there are few things that a 650 to 700 grain bullet will do that not much else will

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:56 am

I'm actually starting a new job in a few weeks. I'll be working at a charter school with kids that have made a few...um..."mistakes" along the way. Some of them have committed small crimes, some have behavioral issues, some just don't fit in regular school. I'll be driving a bus for them and working the rest of the day in school support, which could be anything from food service to tutoring, though they say they want me to tutor and help in the classroom as much as possible. I know a lot of the kids from last year, as I drove a bus for them pretty often. Oughta be interesting......

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:35 am

Getting their respect is the goal..everything else will fall into place!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:30 pm

I remember alternative school Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:35 pm

I teach 6th graders! This allows me the time off during the summers to make a couple of long rides on my VTX.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:39 am

you should come to the show I plan on setting up our next big ride while we are there

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieNNN Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:27 pm

21 years in the U.S. Coast Guard, I am an Aviation Maintenance Technician. But for the last two years been in the Training Division ( Standardization Team for the HU-25 Falcon Jet) for the Dropmasters.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Great idea, nick. I think that most of us have our group legs now.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrbadlands Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:19 am

Just another low-life Aircraft Mechanic here working within the bowels of Louisiana.
Mrbadlands
Mrbadlands
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:02 am

cop.. 18 years

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3