South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armored Air Jacket's

Go down

Armored Air Jacket's Empty Armored Air Jacket's

Post by hayweed Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Here is a new Airbag Jacket. Looks very interesting. I know someone posted something similar. But this looks like something worth wearing.

www.armoredairjackets.com
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Armored Air Jacket's Empty Re: Armored Air Jacket's

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:27 pm

still no protection for rolling, not sure how many of yall have ever gone down hard or at a high rate of speed, but for those who haven't let me describe it for you, if you manage to miss any solid object through your impromtu dismounting of said iron horse you will find your self sliding as most know. but there is an even more sinister thing action waiting for you in just a few short moments, THE ROLL!!! as you slow down and traction takes over your body will start to roll either end over end, barrel style, or some other fun combination, barrel style being very detrimental as the speed of your roll slings your extremities away from the body and you just keep rolling, dislocating, hyper extending, and/or fracturing any of your four options. I understand the spinal column is the main concern and so is the vital areas for impact but most all systems now cover that, it is the roll that I scream protection for

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum