South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Memorial day

4 posters

Go down

Happy Memorial day Empty Happy Memorial day

Post by hayweed Mon May 27, 2013 7:58 am

Thank you to ALL veterans.

Happy Memorial day Null_zpsda387e8e
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Happy Memorial day Empty Re: Happy Memorial day

Post by 72shovelhead Mon May 27, 2013 9:15 am

Coming from a military family, having served in two branches myself and currently having a son deployed really brings home the appreciation and thanks we all owe our veterans( brothers and sisters) who gave their lives.
72shovelhead
72shovelhead
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by beachbum_ Mon May 27, 2013 11:31 am

Thanks to every Vet present or past. For giving me the freedom to be and do what i want when i want and how i want. The cost and sacrifice given by each and every one of you far exceeds all the freedoms afforded me. Personally for me and my family we did not lose anyone while serving.I believe that my brother suffered more in the forty years years of life after 'Nam as he simply called it. Most of that he fought trying to get help and once received it spent most of the money trying to live without much success. He never once said one negative thing about his country. And was ready to fight anyone that put it down.
As a kid of the sixties and even though not proud of the card burning anti american movements of the time I could never say or do anything negative about a vet after watching my brother with his nightmares and cold sweats.
I would ask about what happened and he would always say too damn much and make the statement no matter what he would never allow his little brother to go. I can only imagine the inner hell he went through holding all that pain in.

In memory of
My Father SLBj
My Brother JEBs

Gone but not forgotten

Peace tdb aka beachbum_

beachbum_
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Mon May 27, 2013 10:11 pm

My grandfather served, my father served, I served and my oldest son is serving. I appreciate the sacrifices so many made!
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down