South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veterans Day

3 posters

Go down

Veterans Day Empty Veterans Day

Post by beachbum_ Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:42 am

To all Vets thank you and your families for all the sacrifices that you have made. from a ol hippie of the sixties and seventies i appreciate everything that you have went through to allow the rest of us live the good life that most never realize just how damn good we really have it. I might have been a kid of the 60s but i was never one of those that looked down on vets and couldnt understand the ones that did.

My only brother went to nam in 66 or so and he came back a different person and would never talk about it. He eventually was disabled from the effects from agent orange and lost his battle with life Jauary 25th 2004 and i miss him everyday.

So in his honor many thanks to each and everyone of you guys including your families because sometimes we just dont realize the effects on them too.

RIP James Edward Blocker Sr. 1948/2004 Love and Miss YOU Ride free Brother and one day we will ride together

bukweet_ pale

beachbum_
tag along

Back to top Go down

Veterans Day Empty Re: Veterans Day

Post by Miss G Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Well said! My grandfather served, my father served, I served and my oldest son is serving. Freedom isn't free...never has been, never will be.
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:13 am

Thanks to all. Several members of my family served as well. Thanks to all.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down