South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you to those who donated/ordered popcorn ! see last post !

2 posters

Go down

Thank you to those who donated/ordered popcorn ! see last post ! Empty Thank you to those who donated/ordered popcorn ! see last post !

Post by 01YZF6 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Yup, it is that time of year again !

SCOUT POPCORN !!! wooohooo

I am PROUD to announce that after last years overwhelming response, and show of support towards my Son's Scout Popcorn sales and donation's from our friends and extended family, that he was placed as the 2nd largest order for our Pack, and our Pack was 3rd in the entire Florida-Alabama district !
( he got an amazing dinner, a limo ride, and got to meet all kinds of cool and important people)

Now on to the reason for this post.

He is humbly asking again this year for your support !

I am going to approach this different than last year.

The company (Campmasters.org) that hosts the online sales is still charging an astronomical amount for shipping (UPS ground is $9- $24 !! AGHHH) That is on top of your normal order amount, plus they are adding a 6% processing fee too!

For this reason, we as a Pack have decided to NOT REGISTER with them this year!

SO, I am open to other alternatives, but have come to realize it will be easier for me to just ship the orders out from here. this way I can calculate shipping a bit more accurately, and not feel guilty about you generous folks just trying to help out a good kid.

A percentage of TOTAL pack sales is returned to our pack to help fund the kids camping trips and activities.

=========================================================================
If you do not want to order any Popcorn, but still wish to help in some way, he will be able to accept a "GIFT" donation on your behalf too. (checks made out to Pack 103)

To Donate or Order Popcorn

1. PM me your Name, address, and which item(s) you wish to order. (item Letter and description please) 2. For the Dollar amounts of the order, I can accept Paypal, Cash, Money Orders, & Checks
3. Shipping:

I will not know the shipping weight until the orders come in, and I can get estimates then. MOST single orders SHOULD range from $4-$10 maximum. Multiple items or LARGE items should not be more than $10
( I hope)

But here is the catch
(there is always a catch....lol)

Any orders placed through me, will not be shipped out until the entire Scout PACK orders are fulfilled and shipped to us locally first.
Our order is scheduled to arrive here Oct. 25th-30th, 2012

If you want to check to see what shipping might be online through them directly, you can do this as well. however we have not setup accounts for them this year because of last years outrageous costs.

Go here: http://www.popcornordering.com/Popcornordering/Store/Browse
if it ask you to select a council, scroll down to Alabama-Florida please.
If you try to complete an order with them though, our Pack ( and my son) will not get credit.

If we get enough interest ( and people who will pay the high shipping) the pack master will consider it.

As always, we thank you for your support !

Last edited by 01YZF6 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Thank you to those who donated/ordered popcorn ! see last post ! Empty Re: Thank you to those who donated/ordered popcorn ! see last post !

Post by 01YZF6 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:52 pm

for reference, this is the size of the small tin

Thank you to those who donated/ordered popcorn ! see last post ! Th_tinsmall1
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Thank you to those who donated/ordered popcorn ! see last post ! Empty Re: Thank you to those who donated/ordered popcorn ! see last post !

Post by hayweed Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:10 am

I thought they had microwave popcorn.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:25 pm

They have microwave and tins....
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Kewl. I'll get with you.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:08 pm

appreciated !
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:48 pm

cheat sheet ! ( so you dont have to go to another website)

Here is the POPCORN DETAILS sheet I just made to help people. lick it to enlarge...

Thank you to those who donated/ordered popcorn ! see last post ! Th_popcornsheet-1
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:58 pm

To those who have messaged me, thank you for your orders !

01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:43 pm

still 3 weeks left to get your orders in....

thanks again to those who have helped so far !
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Any Donations or Popcorn orders have to be paid for by this FRIDAY (october 5th) PLEASE !!!

he is only $117 shy of his goal !!!

Thank you to those who have been generous already!
orders ship out at the end of the month.

I will only issue details on how to help by PM.
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:55 pm

because of your efforts, and generosity, my son has reached his goal this year again.

as a partial reward, we had to endure 20 minutes of pie in the face treatment !

so thank you very much !

Thank you to those who donated/ordered popcorn ! see last post ! Pieintheface4

Thank you to those who donated/ordered popcorn ! see last post ! Pieintheface2

Thank you to those who donated/ordered popcorn ! see last post ! Pieintheface

01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:35 pm

Nice. And Congrats on him making his goal.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:41 pm

thanks....he earned it, and I deserved it !
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down