South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So....what's up with Dragon?

4 posters

Go down

So....what's up with Dragon? Empty So....what's up with Dragon?

Post by Dragon Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Lots these days...

We FINALLY got her house sold in Ohio, so now we are looking at buying a Mini Storage business so that we can stop working for other peoples money making and also be freer to do the events and things we want to attend instead of working EVERY FLIPPIN WEEKEND. I put in notice at work to free up time to be looking at properties and traveling to be able to do such, as trying to do that at work the boss would let me off but then not cut my hours so I was working doubles every day to make it up. I'm gettin too old for 14.5+ daily... (looking for them anywhere from Tampa Fl. to Houston, Tx., if anyone knows of or hears of any for sale )

Also been recruited to join an impersonator crew that does the Pirates of the Caribbean. They have Jack, Blackbeard and some others. I will be playing Captain Teague, Jack's Father from POTC 3 and 4, played by Keith Richards. Which premade stuff for Teague is pretty much nonexistant, everything has to be made. Doesn't pay anything, but I get vendor space free and some other perks and have started gathering pirate merchandise to have for sale at events.

So far I have scheduled attendance at 4-5 events this year. The first unveiling of Teague will be first weekend of March. Anyone wanting to drop in are of course welcome and Ren Faires are tons of fun. This one is in Pensacola and is run by the same company that does the Mobile Ren Faire in the fall, I will also be at that one.

http://www.yesteadyhands.com/GulfCoastRenaissanceFaire

Captain Teague:

So....what's up with Dragon? POTC-4-Captain-Teague-stills-pirates-of-the-caribbean-22281316-997-1500

Me so far, waiting on the coat, waistcoat, pants and sword, which all are supposed to be in next week.

So....what's up with Dragon? Teague3

Also looking for a used class a motorhome reasonable, which will help at some events. Some are a week long and saves on hotels.

Vulcan is still for sale. Showed it a couple times, but no takers as yet. Lowered the price to 3K, but like usual, everyone wants quality for a goodwill price it seems so far as to lookers. It needs ridden, it is starting to storage clog up and I don't have the time nor is the weather cooperating anyway.

Sooo....how's your world these days? Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

So....what's up with Dragon? Empty Re: So....what's up with Dragon?

Post by Paladin Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Wow. Sounds like dragon has been a busy little beaver. pirat
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack the Bagger Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:31 pm

jus sold the motorhome a few weeks ago
Jack the Bagger
Jack the Bagger
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Congrats on selling the house. Hope it all works out for yall.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down