South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hooters - Tillman's Corner - Tuesday 5/18

+2
Edera
Phantom
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hooters - Tillman's Corner - Tuesday 5/18 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hooters - Tillman's Corner - Tuesday 5/18

Post by Edera Fri May 21, 2010 7:30 pm

I know one thing they got rid of and that was the HOOTER"S GIRL wiggle walk. It made all the right thing bounce, and they finally got rid of that one. The girls are in their early 20's, And Dragon only has eye's for the 50 something woman he's with. Aren't I lucky. It doesn't have to be hooters, it was just a suggestion because it's pretty laid back. We decided after Memorial Day.
Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Hooters - Tillman's Corner - Tuesday 5/18 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hooters - Tillman's Corner - Tuesday 5/18

Post by wseibert Sun May 23, 2010 3:24 am

Edera wrote:it was just a suggestion because it's pretty laid back. We decided after Memorial Day.

Additionally, Hooters has also always been very welcoming to the biker community, both sport and cruiser.
Honestly, I like supporting businesses that support communities that I am a part of.

I know the Hooters at Airport has a bike night, as does the one in Tillman's Corner.
Although, I have never actually made it to one yet.
Grad School and work kept me way too busy.

Now that I am finished with Grad School, I am going to go though.
wseibert
wseibert
Seat Cushion

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2