South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruizin down the highway yesterday...and this jumps out in front of me.....

+7
tully_mars
Jack the Bagger
keystiger
Scadoodle
Miss G
hayweed
jmunsey
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cruizin down the highway yesterday...and this jumps out in front of me..... Empty Cruizin down the highway yesterday...and this jumps out in front of me.....

Post by jmunsey Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Cruizin down the highway yesterday...and this jumps out in front of me..... 102_0079

Headed north of CR 87 from Elberta, just south of CR38.....cars started swerving around in front of me.....there was this little guy in the middle of the highway. I figured if I didn't pick him up he would be road kill. So I tossed him in the Deuce Coupe for his first sidecar ride. Now...to find the original owner or get one of you guys to step up and adopt him!!
He is a sweet little guy, maybe 10 pounds and maybe 3 1/2 months old or so.
We pit up pictures and flyers at the gas stations at 87 and 90 and 87 and 32 as well as vet clinic in Elberta and the one on 59 and 32.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k583/jamesr100/Bike%20Stuff/

Back to top Go down

Cruizin down the highway yesterday...and this jumps out in front of me..... Empty Re: Cruizin down the highway yesterday...and this jumps out in front of me.....

Post by hayweed Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Awwww. He looks just like you. LOL
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cruizin down the highway yesterday...and this jumps out in front of me..... Empty Re: Cruizin down the highway yesterday...and this jumps out in front of me.....

Post by jmunsey Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:46 am

Yo dude!

Can u mount mcycle tires? In addition to adopting puppies??

;-)
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:49 am

Awwww....look at that sweet, little face. I love you
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:11 pm

Your a good man, You'll make a fine owner for that pup!
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Scadoodle wrote:Your a good man, You'll make a fine owner for that pup!

lol!
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Just got back from the Vet's office. Puppy had check up and shots and all that stuff. It is officially a BARC (Baldwin County Rescue Center) dog now. We will be fostering it until they find him a new home. Doc says he is only 8-10 weeks old. Younger than we though. Debi named him Rufus. I have no idea how she came up with that name.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Sweet. Good luck with him.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by keystiger Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Good on Ya Jmunsey
keystiger
keystiger
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:00 am

I just need one of you guys to call BARC (Baldwin Animal Rescue Center)...and adopt him!
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:24 am

Can't help ya there. No Sorry. All I can do is wish ya good luck and that he gets adopted quickly.
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack the Bagger Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:42 am

We lookin fer another pup , said no more after we put the last one down last May ..

Golden or Blonde Lab

Litl' feller izza cute one tho'
Jack the Bagger
Jack the Bagger
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:55 am

If I had a farm, maybe. My wife gave away our last dog. She had a bad indecent walking a friends dog, and my little mutt started giving her the creeps. I wanted her to leave and keep the dog. I new I should have took off work that day.
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:32 pm

So how is Rufus?
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Doing good. Vet checked him out and gave him all his needed shots and all. He has figured out the pet door so now he can climb in and out when he wants. He loves attacking the big dog. We have a big furry collie and he loves jumping on him and taking big mouthfulls of fur and just yanking on it.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:54 pm

jmunsey wrote:Doing good. Vet checked him out and gave him all his needed shots and all. He has figured out the pet door so now he can climb in and out when he wants. He loves attacking the big dog. We have a big furry collie and he loves jumping on him and taking big mouthfulls of fur and just yanking on it.

lol!
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:20 pm

BARC (Baldwin Animal Rescue center) will start advertising him for adoption. They came out this evening to take some pics. We will keep him until someone adopts him. I told them to take their time and that he would come with a 100% guarantee that if whoever adopts him decides he is not working out that we would take him back.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:29 pm

You and Debi are good people, Jim. cheers
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tully_mars Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Awesome. God bless you folks!
tully_mars
tully_mars
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:00 pm

tully you need to add that to your collection
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:31 pm

he is already darn near potty trained. he has figured out the pet door and lets himself out to do his thing and then comes back in. He really is a sweetheart. I will post some videos soon. our big hairy collie has become a chew toy to him. The collie lays down and Rufus jumps on him and grabs a big mouth full of hair and starts yanking and pulling on it
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Gotta love the parental instinct of pack animals.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:40 am

Update: Rufus (Debi gave him that weird name) has turned out to be one adorable little puppy. He has almost doubled in size so far and is embarrassingly adorable. We listed him with the Humane Society for adoption...although we really hoped no one would take him......so far 5+ adoption candidates for him. One family drove here to see him last weekend from Ft. Walton Beach....gonna be a heart breaker when someone finally takes him. He is already house trained...we stopped locking him up at night several days ago. He has truly won the puppy lottery!
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:05 pm

He's one cute dog, we could make him our mascot!
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by jmunsey Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Sadly...it seems he will be adopted this Friday...sure gonna miss him.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next