South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any body Riding in south baldiw this weekend

3 posters

Go down

Any body Riding in south baldiw this weekend Empty Any body Riding in south baldiw this weekend

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:00 pm

anybody up for riding this weekend just let me know

Back to top Go down

Any body Riding in south baldiw this weekend Empty Re: Any body Riding in south baldiw this weekend

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:06 am

I will be out and about all weekend just call 334-470-6642

Back to top Go down

Any body Riding in south baldiw this weekend Empty Re: Any body Riding in south baldiw this weekend

Post by hayweed Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 am

I'll be out somewhere. Been without for two weeks. So I'll definitly be riding. Thinking about maybe a Biloxi run tonight. If anyone is interested let me know and we'll meet up somewhere.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:29 am

just give me a call when you get over on this side and we can meet up somewhere fixin to ride to the beach and check out the damage the oil is doing 251- 378-1962 (Dennis)

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 am

If your talking to me. I wont be on that side of the bay. I will leave mobile and take 90 out to Biloxi. If you want to ride with us pm me and i'll call you before I get off work.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Looks like I will be stayin in tonight due to rain in west Mobile. If y'all want to ride tomorrow let me know. We can ride over to your side of the bay and ride somewhere.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:07 am

me and dragon rode today, dodging the rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:14 am

Look ppl, man up and come ride tomorrow. No bullshit. Call nick 334 470 6642 or dusty 251 979 1609. No excuses!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:19 am

yeah what he said

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:56 am

nickestes wrote:me and dragon rode today, dodging the rain

Dodgin, hell....lol!

Was still fun though. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:07 am

yeah we rode when all others stayed under the porch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:22 am

ARF!!!! Razz
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:12 am

sorry I was working on my bike yesterday and I have the kids today. I might get out this afternoon for a bit if I have time though.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:20 am

I'm game. I'll give y'all a call.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:39 am

Ha thats a lil more like it ppl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:44 am

what time are y'all wanting to head out? and meeting place?
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down