South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dixie ABATE Meeting @ Original Oyster House on the Causeway June 18th

Go down

Dixie ABATE Meeting @ Original Oyster House on the Causeway June 18th Empty Dixie ABATE Meeting @ Original Oyster House on the Causeway June 18th

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:17 pm

If you've thought about joining something or anything why not join something to makea diffeence in what you love:..................no no I mean besides joining a nudist colony, join us fora meeting of Dixie ABATE this is the organization that is fighting for your rights in Mongomery. We introduced a "Dead Red" bill in the legislature and will working to get things like the taxes loweed for your scoot, but it can't be done unless you're willing to do your part so come over on the causeway on June 18th meet the officers and others of like minded folks in this area. Shoot you'll even get the honor of meeting me!!! What a Face

Dixie ABATE Link:

http://dixieabate.org/smf/index.php?topic=250.0

Back to top Go down

Dixie ABATE Meeting @ Original Oyster House on the Causeway June 18th Empty Re: Dixie ABATE Meeting @ Original Oyster House on the Causeway June 18th

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:49 am

The June 18 meeting will be at 2 PM at the Original Oyster House on the Causeway in Mobile. The address is 3733 Battleship Parkway, Spanish Fort, AL, 36527. The number is 251-626-2188. Come on down!!

Back to top Go down

Dixie ABATE Meeting @ Original Oyster House on the Causeway June 18th Empty Re: Dixie ABATE Meeting @ Original Oyster House on the Causeway June 18th

Post by hayweed Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:37 am

I wish I could make it. Would like to check into this. Just can't make a mid day luncheon.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down