South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Annual Danny Clancy Memorial Ride - Sunday, May 22, 201 (Tomorrow!!)

3 posters

Go down

2nd Annual Danny Clancy Memorial Ride - Sunday, May 22, 201 (Tomorrow!!) Empty 2nd Annual Danny Clancy Memorial Ride - Sunday, May 22, 201 (Tomorrow!!)

Post by jmunsey Sat May 21, 2011 8:32 pm

2nd Annual Danny Clancy Memorial Ride - Sunday, May 22, 201 (Tomorrow!!)
Starts at American Legion, Fairhope....$25 and includes lunch....door prizes, etc. Registration at 9am......Leaves American Legion at 10am and ride goes to Big Daddy's on Fish river for the party.

I rode this last year and was impressed as it was a well run and fun event. Big Daddy's now has an outside Tiki bar open!
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k583/jamesr100/Bike%20Stuff/

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual Danny Clancy Memorial Ride - Sunday, May 22, 201 (Tomorrow!!) Empty Re: 2nd Annual Danny Clancy Memorial Ride - Sunday, May 22, 201 (Tomorrow!!)

Post by intruderrider Thu May 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Went to this ride. I am glad to have been a part of this celebration of such a good person. I personally did not know Him but all that was told about him
was good. I even won an item at the silent auction but dont know how to get it. The person that called me said someone would be in contact.but not as of today.
intruderrider
intruderrider
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual Danny Clancy Memorial Ride - Sunday, May 22, 201 (Tomorrow!!) Empty Re: 2nd Annual Danny Clancy Memorial Ride - Sunday, May 22, 201 (Tomorrow!!)

Post by jmunsey Thu May 26, 2011 6:51 pm

It was great to meet you and your wife and a few others there as well. hope to do some riding with ya'll this summer.
jmunsey
jmunsey
Extraordinary Member

https://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k583/jamesr100/Bike%20Stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrbadlands Fri May 27, 2011 1:05 am

I wish I had been home to attend this. I can only classify myself as a potential friend of Danny. Many years ago (over 30) I used to be pretty good friends of his youngest brother. At that time Danny had a Harley. A 1962 something or the other. All I knew it was a harley and it had a tank shifter. It was nice and Danny kept it in really nice shape. I only had the chance to meet Danny a few times, because I think he was married or at least living elsewhere. Me and Mark always paid strict attention to that bike wishing we could ride it. We did eventually get taken for a ride on it by Danny, because we were too young and small to hold it up. Everything I recall about Danny was very Positive, He was a nice guy. I didn't even realize he was living in Fairhope when he died.

I would have loved to been home to attend this ride and pay my respects.
Mrbadlands
Mrbadlands
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down