South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freecycle "Free-4-All"

3 posters

Go down

Freecycle "Free-4-All" Empty Freecycle "Free-4-All"

Post by Paladin Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:47 pm

I am not sure how many of y'all are familiar with Freecycle.org but my wife owns/runs the Baldwin County group. It is a group that is dedicated to keeping items out of our landfills. It is a great way to get rid of items you no longer want or to ask for items that you might be looking for. If you are curious here is the link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BaldwinCountyFreecycle/

Anyway, this coming Saturday, April 9th, we are hosting a "Free-4-All" at the Covenant Church in Silverhill. This is the church on 104 right next to the Dollar General. This is a very fun thing, people bring items they no longer want/have use for and you can take stuff. Think of it is as a HUGE yard sale but everything is free. We have done this several times in the past. Our most successful event was in Fairhope and we had pushing 1,000 people there. There are things ranging from clothes, toys, electronics, furniture, you name it.

We will be there Saturday from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. so if anyone is out and about riding or otherwise feel free to stop and check it out or just visit. You don't have to be a member or bring anything to come. This is just something fun I thought I would throw out there. Hopefully we will see a few of y'all there.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Freecycle "Free-4-All" Empty Re: Freecycle "Free-4-All"

Post by crispy Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:22 pm

that sounds like a great thing yall got going on there
crispy
crispy

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:42 pm

good luck with that ! I have been an avid freecycler for over 5 years now, and in several states too...

great stuff
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:55 pm

01YZF6 wrote:good luck with that ! I have been an avid freecycler for over 5 years now, and in several states too...

great stuff

Good, hope we see you Saturday. Are you a member of the Baldwin County group? And I forgot to say this is NOT a motorcycle event but I wanted to post it here anyway Very Happy
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:44 pm

I am not, I am a member of the Dothan one...I will not be able to make it out there for it unfortunately
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down