South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIKE NIGHT LAST SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH AT CHAMPS

+3
Dragon
Phantom
hayweed
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BIKE NIGHT LAST SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH AT CHAMPS Empty BIKE NIGHT LAST SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH AT CHAMPS

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 9:56 pm

the last saturday of each month we can meet at champ's resturant just south of foley on south bound side of hwy 59. for the locals it used to be sweet peppers. hope to see everyone there pm or message me and I'll try to get you better directions if mine are to vague

Back to top Go down

BIKE NIGHT LAST SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH AT CHAMPS Empty Re: BIKE NIGHT LAST SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH AT CHAMPS

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 10:15 pm

sounds great Smile

Back to top Go down

BIKE NIGHT LAST SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH AT CHAMPS Empty Re: BIKE NIGHT LAST SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH AT CHAMPS

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 10:19 pm

figured that gives folks 4 weeks till the first one and around 8 weeks till the show

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Mon May 31, 2010 7:57 am

Sounds great. Count me in for sure.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 2:04 pm

great food there to and an outdoor eating area right by the bikes, I think it will be a good starting place.

bring all your spare parts and little gagdets so everyone can swap trade and buy, if they are too big bring pictures

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Mon May 31, 2010 9:47 pm

I'll be there.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 11:07 pm

bring all your buddies, what time can everyone start showing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:50 am

Saturday's are kinda hard for me. I will hafta leave work early yo get there at a decent time. Its like an hour to hour and a half travel time for me. I will mark my calender and see if I can make it early.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:46 am

I was thinking towards evening time anyway myself, as we all know it'll be 90 degrees at 7 pm I dont think that there should be any reason to try to be early birds, so I think you should be safe hayweed, we all work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:02 pm

I'm in for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Will do our best. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:06 pm

The last Sat. is the 26th, I should be off. We will be there weather permitting on the bikes. Just will whin about the long run home in the dark ;p I'm thinking I need some of the KC lights for my handlebars (just kidding for those who don't know that) Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:17 pm

Like this?

BIKE NIGHT LAST SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH AT CHAMPS Motorcycle,funny,vintage,b,w,bike,lights-11ec8e2f44b789fba26760f18b94eb11_h
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Not EVERYBODY work's sat. Seems like most of the people on the forum are OLD and RETARTED I mean RETIRED. Laughing I just get tired of workin 6-12's. And sometimes I vent to the wrong crowd. Dont mind me. I'm just getting craby in my old age. Razz
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:24 pm

ROTFLMAO. I need those for mine. cheers
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:28 pm

I'm old AND retarded, been tellin ya Razz

Is ok hayweed....I been there done that....I feel your pain, vent away. Smile
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Thanks man. How was the trip?
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Trip was awesome. First time at the Ga. one, was everything people have been saying. Drank too much Ale, spent too much money, but we both got some neat stuff. The usual....lol!
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:32 pm

YES Dragon!! Thats what I need!! I work rotating 12's so I have to work every other weekend. Although I am a critcal care peds nurse, I have been working in a residental home (nice way of saying half way house/mental illness) which gives me an excuse to have a weird sense of humor. What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:20 pm

I just started my shop back in september before tjat i was a pipefitter working shutdowns and turnarounds. I feel ya on the 12's, i started the shop so i wouldnt have to, haha lil did i know the hours involved with being the boss.

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:28 pm

That is the exact reason I don't start my own shop. All my customers always ask why I don't go into business for myself. That is reason #1. I don't do side work at home either. I will help out a friend in need. But that's it.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Well, if you guys are hirin, let me know. Razz

It's looking as if my third interview didn't pan out. First two were dynamite, but now, no calls and the powers that be seem to be unavailable and are not returning messages left. Rolling Eyes
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:51 pm

All I can tell you is to come by the shop and talk with me. I can put you in touch with the Market Manager and see what happens. Let me know. You can come by the shop @
4700 Airport Blvd.
1 block west of University Blvd. next to the Shell Station.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Will get with you about it. Do I ask for hayweed? lol!

Sendin a PM in a minute. Smile
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:01 pm

If you ask for Hayweed, they will know who you are talking about. But my name is James.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next