South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont Know What Came Over Me #2

3 posters

Go down

Dont Know What Came Over Me #2 Empty Dont Know What Came Over Me #2

Post by Jack the Bagger Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Jeez about a month ago I spent two hours washing bagger ( #1 )

#2 : one month later , the next bath , not two hours , about fifteen minutes , but then , jeez , Mothers Wax , whats happening here ??
Jack the Bagger
Jack the Bagger
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Dont Know What Came Over Me #2 Empty Re: Dont Know What Came Over Me #2

Post by hayweed Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:10 am

I think they call that boredum. lol!
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scadoodle Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Have you ever tried Colonite (spelling, to comfortable to go outside and check the spelling) Insulator wax, They also make a marine grade metal wax. My father rebuilds MG's for a hobby, and he sent me some years ago. I went thru hell finding any around here, He would keep sending me some from Hometown Ohio. It gives it a glassy look, lasts about 6 months the first time one year after that. Most dirt just rinses off. It was orginally designed to keep build up off of Electrical insulators on high voltage lines. Was then discovered to help keep air plane wings from freezing, and old school car buffs, started using it. It's also been said that it can deflect radar, I'm not sure about that. But it's one hell of a wax. I have and old car that set for a year under a magnolia tree, While I was washing my bike and Explorer, I decided to just brush a little dirt off it. I didn't even dry it, Looks like it did the day we brought it home. I used it about three times on it. I finally found it at Barbers marine down off 95. I was using Mothers on my polished heads and seemed to spend a lot of time getting the shine back. I put the Metal wax on, with less effort, they looked like new. I doesn't take much, easy to use. It's about $16.00 a bottle, and if you don't dump it, it will last a year or two. I use it on both of the four wheeled vehicles, and both of our two wheeled rides. I also found the 3M Hand Glazing compound works a lot faster and better than HD scratch and swirl remover. They sell it down there too. Only set back the metal has to be cool to touch on the back of your hand, It's not easy down hear if you have no Garage.
Scadoodle
Scadoodle
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack the Bagger Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:55 am

something new on me , but I have herd of it ..

will try it

http://www.collinite.com/
Jack the Bagger
Jack the Bagger
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down