South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommend some Good twisty roads around mobile.

4 posters

Go down

Recommend some Good twisty roads around mobile. Empty Recommend some Good twisty roads around mobile.

Post by camo Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:46 am

I am going for a little ride today with a guy from work. He is a little sensitive to seat time so I am probally limited to 200 miles max. Rolling Eyes Where are the good twisty roads around mobile and mobile bay. Thanks in advance.
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Recommend some Good twisty roads around mobile. Empty Re: Recommend some Good twisty roads around mobile.

Post by camo Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:43 pm

I found some. Went and rode abotu 150 miles this morning. Just enough to get my oil warmed up. Started out as a FUGAMI ride. then when I neeeded to head home I turned the GPS on and came back. Nice to get out on my day off.
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Recommend some Good twisty roads around mobile. Empty Re: Recommend some Good twisty roads around mobile.

Post by Miss G Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:13 am

Serious seat time! What a Face
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by camo Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Just a funny picture I took.

No photography allowed & I had my CCW in my jacket. I didnt go any furthur in than this.

Recommend some Good twisty roads around mobile. 2-21ride006

poser photo op

Recommend some Good twisty roads around mobile. 2-21ride008

Proof I found a road that wasnt straight adn boring in mobile

Recommend some Good twisty roads around mobile. 2-21ride001

Lunch stop

Recommend some Good twisty roads around mobile. 2-21ride005
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:47 am

so what was your route? cause I haven't been able to find a good loop here. Only short sprints of fun roads.

Back to top Go down

Post by tully_mars Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Hwy 225 in Baldwin County is a good loop. Take the Causeway over, turn left on AL225, run it up to I-65 then hook that south back to Mobile.

tully_mars
tully_mars
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by river rat Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Nice pics Camo . Good looking bike too. pirat
river rat
river rat
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down