South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow... I know what I'm going to do next!

3 posters

Go down

Wow... I know what I'm going to do next! Empty Wow... I know what I'm going to do next!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:37 pm

This thing is vicious!
Wow... I know what I'm going to do next! 95dd0_honda-cb750-cafe-rac-3_460x0w
I've decided to build a hardtail cb750 bobber. Right now I don't know how I'm going to get there. I've got a spare cb750 motor and carbs, and I could buy an untitled stock frame pretty cheaply. Then get a weld-on hardtail. Then I've got most of the other parts already... Or I may end up chopping up my cafe... but I sincerely doubt that's gonna happen. I'll just have two cb750s.

Back to top Go down

Wow... I know what I'm going to do next! Empty Re: Wow... I know what I'm going to do next!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:16 pm

it is still rocking clubmans!

Back to top Go down

Wow... I know what I'm going to do next! Empty Re: Wow... I know what I'm going to do next!

Post by hayweed Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:21 pm

sweet look man.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieNNN Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Yeah a veery nice looking bike.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyputt Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Man I wish I would have known deviant I just got rid of a nice used weld on hardtail that was on a 750! You need to build that, it is one mean looking ride!
joeyputt
joeyputt
Leading the Pack

http://www.dwmsracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:40 pm

I've discussed a similar exhaust with Twised for over a year now. And seeing that it is possible to go up the side scrambler style lets me know that that is the direction to go!
Joey, dude that would have been perfect!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:54 am

Deviant1 wrote:This thing is vicious!
I've decided to build a hardtail cb750 bobber. Right now I don't know how I'm going to get there. I've got a spare cb750 motor and carbs, and I could buy an untitled stock frame pretty cheaply. Then get a weld-on hardtail. Then I've got most of the other parts already... Or I may end up chopping up my cafe... but I sincerely doubt that's gonna happen. I'll just have two cb750s.
Having two customs you could mod the battery boxes on each so that the batt slid out the side and un-plugged. They make a 2 wire plug thats about the size of two dominoes side by side. I been thinking about this since I have three that use the same batt. I love that inline 4 look. Makes the bike appear to have all the engine one could cram in the frame Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum