South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FNG Across the State Line

+2
Phantom
crispy
6 posters

Go down

FNG Across the State Line Empty FNG Across the State Line

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:35 am

Hey y'all....
Alabama born & raised, now living over in Milton, FL for the past 21 years after being in Mobile for 12 before that. I ride an '02 Low Rider that I just put some small apes on about 2 weeks ago, and been riding for most of the last 35 years with some gaps. Wife & I ride a lot up towards Brewton and west as far as Pascagoula & Biloxi. She rides her own (Burgman 400).....watch out she's just a BIT more aggressive than me...LOL. Hope y'all won't mind an old guy hangin' out here.....

Yer Pal on the Redneck Riviera
Andy

Back to top Go down

FNG Across the State Line Empty Re: FNG Across the State Line

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 am

welcome Andy (and Mrs. Speed Demon) LOL i'm a newbie both here and to riding

Back to top Go down

Post by crispy Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:55 am

Welcome to the nuthouse
crispy
crispy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:03 am

bamalama wrote:welcome Andy (and Mrs. Speed Demon) LOL i'm a newbie both here and to riding

Thanks much. Look forward to seeing y'all down the road.....

Yer Pal on the Redneck Riviera
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:04 am

crispydecritter wrote:Welcome to the nuthouse

Nuthouse? Hmmmm.....looks like I finally found the right place . Thanks man.....

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:19 am

Welcome and Enjoy!
Phantom
Phantom
Admin

http://www.samcsociety.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:24 am

Phantom wrote:Welcome and Enjoy!

Appreciate that....nice looking Rocker you got there.

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am

Welcome! We don't bite..hard anyway! Awsome to see a couple riding. We're not getting old...just more experienced!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Thank you ma'am. Of all the people I've ridden with over the years, my Di-Di is my favorite. When she doesn't ride it seems I'm usually with an old fat ugly guy on a Shovelhead of questionable reliability. But it's still fun!

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Edera Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:51 pm

FNG Across the State Line Welcome-to-z5

Welcome Andy, a newer rider. My other half will be on later, he's working at the moment.
Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Who builds that S-P-Y-D-E-R anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by Edera Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:58 pm

The Spyder is built by Johnny Pag. http://www.johnnypag.com/. Dragon and I are going to open a dealership soon. These are great little bikes, they have 300cc water cooled, duel carborated engines. Will hit 100mph, cruise all day at 80. Highway legal in ALL 50 state, and get 65 MPG. The bottom half of the motor is a Yamaha with the top half Johnny's custom.

There are a number of options he offers for his bikes, (see Link) if you're interested in more information or a test ride, ask me. We can arrange that.

Ace is my custom chopper. Dragon bought me the stock silver Spyder for me for Christmas in 2008 and told me to have fun, I took it into the Man Cave and tore it down to rolling stock and started my way up again. This bike took First Place, Asian class, at the New Orleans Bike-fest a couple of months ago, and Yes it will be in the bike show.

Sorry for the sales pitch, but I love these bikes.
Glad you asked, welcome aboard. Talk to you soon,

Edera, aka Ann
Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Welcome Andy. I see you made the trip over from Hawgs place. Glad you joined. We will be having a bike show in Gulf Shores on 7/31/10. Come on out and join the fun.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Edera wrote:The Spyder is built by Johnny Pag. http://www.johnnypag.com/. Dragon and I are going to open a dealership soon. These are great little bikes, they have 300cc water cooled, duel carborated engines. Will hit 100mph, cruise all day at 80. Highway legal in ALL 50 state, and get 65 MPG. The bottom half of the motor is a Yamaha with the top half Johnny's custom.

There are a number of options he offers for his bikes, (see Link) if you're interested in more information or a test ride, ask me. We can arrange that.

Ace is my custom chopper. Dragon bought me the stock silver Spyder for me for Christmas in 2008 and told me to have fun, I took it into the Man Cave and tore it down to rolling stock and started my way up again. This bike took First Place, Asian class, at the New Orleans Bike-fest a couple of months ago, and Yes it will be in the bike show.

Sorry for the sales pitch, but I love these bikes.
Glad you asked, welcome aboard. Talk to you soon,

Edera, aka Ann

That sounds like a pretty nice ride to me, and I'd like Diane to have something like that but she will NOT get off the Burgman! She's more comfortable with not shifting gears but it REALLY makes me hot to ride somewhere with a small group, you stop for a Coke or something, come out and there will be 6 or 8 people standing around looking at......her scooter. There might be $200,000 worth of HD's there, but the scooter gets all the eyes. LMAO

I'll look forward to getting a closer look at yours soon....uh....the bike I mean Twisted Evil

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:10 pm

hayweed wrote:Welcome Andy. I see you made the trip over from Hawgs place. Glad you joined. We will be having a bike show in Gulf Shores on 7/31/10. Come on out and join the fun.

Hey there Hay....yeah I finally stumbled on over, thanks for lettin' me in the door (you'll be sorry)....LOL

We've got the bike show penciled in at Gulf Shores, I was just in Orange Beach over the 4th and made arrangements for end of the month as well. I do believe I see a Pink Pony party in our future.....

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Grab a beer and me one while you are at it.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:35 pm

*Road Wave*

Greetings from another ol fart. Stick around and enjoy, we're always up to sumpin sumpin. Wink
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Edera Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Thank you ma'am. Of all the people I've ridden with over the years, my Di-Di is my favorite. When she doesn't ride it seems I'm usually with an old fat ugly guy on a Shovelhead of questionable reliability. But it's still fun!

Tell the old Fat guy to bring the Shovel head to the Bike show. We have a category for older bikes.
Edera
Edera
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:12 pm

draconis wrote:Welcome, welcome, welcome. Grab a beer and me one while you are at it.

Thanks for the welcome. That beer looks like my favorite kind....cold and free! Two comin' up.......

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Dragon wrote:*Road Wave*

Greetings from another ol fart. Stick around and enjoy, we're always up to sumpin sumpin. Wink

Sumpin sumpin sounds good to me....greetings back at ya.

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Edera wrote:

Tell the old Fat guy to bring the Shovel head to the Bike show. We have a category for older bikes.

I'll try to get his fat butt motivated....you just never know if he'll make it or not. That bike stayed in my shop for about two years while we did a frame-up resto on it, but it came out nice. It's a 1974 that he's had for 26 years or so, but there ain't much '74 left on it. Engine is an '80, front end is a 2000 Wide Glide, street dragger rear fender, '99 Fat Boy tanks, 18" apes, spring saddle, blah blah blah.....you get the idea.

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:53 pm

enter it in

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down