South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like I'll be doing more riding down there for the next few years

4 posters

Go down

Looks like I'll be doing more riding down there for the next few years Empty Looks like I'll be doing more riding down there for the next few years

Post by wildh2oskier Tue May 28, 2013 11:40 pm

Hey folks I haven't been on this site in a while but due to recent developments it looks like ya'll will be seeing more of my smiling mug on here and around the roads down there.
I am proud to announce that my oldest daughter has been accepted in and made cheerleader for the University of South Alabama.
Soooo it looks like me and the old Kawi will be making regular runs down to watch the lil'un make her old man proud.

wildh2oskier

Back to top Go down

Looks like I'll be doing more riding down there for the next few years Empty Re: Looks like I'll be doing more riding down there for the next few years

Post by hayweed Wed May 29, 2013 7:54 am

Sweet. And congrats to her.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Looks like I'll be doing more riding down there for the next few years Empty Re: Looks like I'll be doing more riding down there for the next few years

Post by Miss G Wed May 29, 2013 6:11 pm

That's fantastic...congrats!!
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by meliftman Wed May 29, 2013 8:24 pm

Congrats to the daughter, and well, you are a lucky fellow to get to ride down here.
meliftman
meliftman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down