South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drag-o-trainer™ Learn to drag knees easy!

+7
saltcreep
72shovelhead
hayweed
JSteele
Dragon
beachbum_
EthioKnight
11 posters

Go down

Drag-o-trainer™ Learn to drag knees easy! Empty Drag-o-trainer™ Learn to drag knees easy!

Post by EthioKnight Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Drag-o-trainer™️, a revolutionary new product from the good folks at EthioKnight & Co., that will make the hard and often dangerous journey of acquiring the "knee dragging" skill, a walk in the park, or more correctly, a cushioned roll on wheels!
Employing advanced engineering, the latest in super-light plastics, plush cushioning and an ultra-strength composite inner core, the Drag-o-trainer™️ will have you dragging knees like the best of them, in no time! Designed with safety as a priority, racing enthusiasts will no longer have to risk their lives, limbs or bikes to scrape their knees and acquire supreme cornering skills.
Here are some pictures of our beloved and highly successful C.E.O., Sir EthioKnight, taking a prototype for a roll.
Drag-o-trainer™ Learn to drag knees easy! 20120708572
Drag-o-trainer™ Learn to drag knees easy! 20120708568
Drag-o-trainer™ Learn to drag knees easy! 20120708567
The Drag-o-trainer™️ will hit shelves in major sporting-goods shops shortly, so hold on to your wallets! What a Face
EthioKnight
EthioKnight

Back to top Go down

Drag-o-trainer™ Learn to drag knees easy! Empty Re: Drag-o-trainer™ Learn to drag knees easy!

Post by beachbum_ Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:53 pm

I like your total insane outlook on life. Gives me hope that the younger generation is not taking life to seriously.

gotta love it beach_

beachbum_
tag along

Back to top Go down

Drag-o-trainer™ Learn to drag knees easy! Empty Re: Drag-o-trainer™ Learn to drag knees easy!

Post by EthioKnight Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:58 am

beachbum_ wrote:I like your total insane outlook on life. Gives me hope that the younger generation is not taking life to seriously.

gotta love it beach_

haha! Thanks! Nothing beats showers of appreciation raining down from older gents Laughing
EthioKnight
EthioKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:09 pm

LOL. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JSteele Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:47 am

Throw in a set of Ginsu Knives and I'll buy!
JSteele
JSteele
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:49 am

No matter how hard I try. I just can't seem to get my fatboy to lean that far. Cool
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 72shovelhead Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:42 am

If I get that far over the shovel dumped me and is headed down the road without me !!!!
72shovelhead
72shovelhead
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by saltcreep Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Does it come in fat boy sizes? That one looks too small. Smile

Very Happy
saltcreep
saltcreep
road grime

Back to top Go down

Post by EthioKnight Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:40 pm

ahah! I'm only now beginning to realize that I might be preaching to the wrong choir lol...I might just do a lazy boy to satisfy this crowd Very Happy
EthioKnight
EthioKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by 72shovelhead Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:05 pm

No..NO..NO..you don't get off that easy, many of us here have rode all types of bikes over the years and current bike is our choice. I use to have a brand new KZ1000 back in the early 70;s damn powerful and fast burned tru rear tires every few months. So keep on the way you are going;we all get kicks out of it and many have been there before. And in this bunch friendly joking is the norm. Just keep the shiny side up and enjoy the ride.
72shovelhead
72shovelhead
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Ray Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Ethio looking at this made my day. This was Hilirious. Hit me up if your ever riding down by the beach in gulf shores. I'd love to ride with ya if you don't mind riding next to a Harley.
T-Ray
T-Ray
road grime

Back to top Go down

Post by saltcreep Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Wife & I don't ride couches , but I like the way you think. Smile A Lazy-boy-Drago could be in my future Smile

saltcreep
saltcreep
road grime

Back to top Go down

Post by river rat Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:06 am

Finally , some interesting reading .I was just about to click back to ADV rider . They do have better pix .
river rat
river rat
Burnt Tire

Back to top Go down

Post by 01YZF6 Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:30 pm

you had to see these coming then...

Drag-o-trainer™ Learn to drag knees easy! Lazy-boy-motorcycles

Drag-o-trainer™ Learn to drag knees easy! Harley_davidson_chair_motorcycle_funny_pimped_sofa_humor_cool_haha_lol_rofl_smiles

Drag-o-trainer™ Learn to drag knees easy! Lg+gurney_alligator+ride_left_view
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Awesome.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EthioKnight Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:29 pm

haha! hilarious lol!
Nice to see other people with the same ... ingenuity? lol
EthioKnight
EthioKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:16 pm

That's some seriously funny sh*t right there! LOVE IT!! I've scraped the pegs on my Street Bob and was so excited....until I realized just how close my engine guard was to the asphalt. pale

As for the modified bikes for those less than enthusiastic about scraping their knees, I'm nowhere near ready for a LazyHawg. Wink
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:33 pm

river rat wrote:Finally , some interesting reading .I was just about to click back to ADV rider . They do have better pix .

Here we go again...... Rolling Eyes
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by beachbum_ Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:16 am

now just wait a minute who u callin old (By the way I dont care about being called Old) But just where do u get off callin me a Gent Smile that is jus plain a$$ mean

beachbum_
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by EthioKnight Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:52 am

beachbum_ wrote:now just wait a minute who u callin old (By the way I dont care about being called Old) But just where do u get off callin me a Gent Smile that is jus plain a$$ mean

haha! no disrespect intended. I equate "Gent" with a well-bred, well-read, good natured man who embodies all the good and forgoes all the bad. Is that explanation enough, Sir?...or are you going to give me more shiest for using the 'S' word rather than ending with 'dude' instead Wink

lol!
EthioKnight
EthioKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by beachbum_ Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:55 pm

hmm lets see how the s*it meter works here well bred kinda doubt it well read LOL im from the school of hard knocks (bangin head against the wall) well i am good natured sometimes (I do Sleep) and lets see good is bad and im damn good at being bad other than that im just jealous of you being young and straight a$$ cocky kinda reminds me of someone i knew forty years ago - i resemble that remark. in other words keep rockin and posting up your stuff keeps a old fart like me smiling PEACE
beach_
ps my daddy was sir im just wayne Smile

beachbum_
tag along

Back to top Go down

Post by EthioKnight Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:36 am

^ Very Happy
EthioKnight
EthioKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down