South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found this today and thought you guys would get a laugh.

+3
01YZF6
Dragon
JSteele
7 posters

Go down

Found this today and thought you guys would get a laugh. Empty Found this today and thought you guys would get a laugh.

Post by JSteele Thu May 26, 2011 12:44 pm

http://www.cracked.com/article_19217_6-things-nobody-tells-you-about-owning-motorcycle.html

Last edited by JSteele on Fri May 27, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
JSteele
JSteele
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Found this today and thought you guys would get a laugh. Empty Re: Found this today and thought you guys would get a laugh.

Post by Dragon Thu May 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Yes, a great article. Very Happy
Dragon
Dragon
Obsessive Member

http://www.wind-therapy.com

Back to top Go down

Found this today and thought you guys would get a laugh. Empty Re: Found this today and thought you guys would get a laugh.

Post by 01YZF6 Thu May 26, 2011 5:11 pm

There's only one possible explanation for it:

It's just really, really cool. You guys, seriously. They make this noise that's like BRAAMM and they go superfast and did you see that James Dean movie

hahah
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:14 am

lol nice. Anyone know if the redlight thing is legal in alabama? I've done it myself after waiting like 5 mins on a turnin light. (at 3 in the morning)

Nevermind just clicking through the forums and found my answer lol

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Fri May 27, 2011 7:54 am

If you put you kickstand down it will usually trigger the light.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 9:43 am

Really? wow never woulda thought of that. May have to try it tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Fri May 27, 2011 10:26 am

It doesn't work with mine. I have tried it many times.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:38 pm

What do you have paladin? how heavy is it. Mine weighs like 500 somethin without me on it

Back to top Go down

Post by hayweed Fri May 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Try to put the stand on or near the sensor wire. Mobile is going to cameras at most of their lights.
hayweed
hayweed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ratznfragn Fri May 27, 2011 9:58 pm

I've also managed to help some lights along by parking the steel-toe part of my boots on top of the sensor loop.(I know,I know,everybody doesn't wear steel-toe boots for riding boots!)
ratznfragn
ratznfragn

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Sun May 29, 2011 2:17 pm

I ride a 550 yamaha maxim. roughly 350 lbs plus me
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Yeah tried the kickstand thing last night and all I managed to do was shut my bike off lol. Ended up running it anyway, Still feel weird about running em lol guess it's just me

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieNNN Tue May 31, 2011 9:59 pm

Yeah, really good read.
ZombieNNN
ZombieNNN
Middle of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down