South Alabama Motorcycle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kansas House Approves Bill Allowing Motorcycles to Run Red Lights

5 posters

Go down

Kansas House Approves Bill Allowing Motorcycles to Run Red Lights  Empty Kansas House Approves Bill Allowing Motorcycles to Run Red Lights

Post by JSteele Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:32 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/02/23/kansas-house-approves-allowing-bikers-run-red-lights/?test=latestnews

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
JSteele
JSteele
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Kansas House Approves Bill Allowing Motorcycles to Run Red Lights  Empty Re: Kansas House Approves Bill Allowing Motorcycles to Run Red Lights

Post by 01YZF6 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:09 pm

I do this anyway.... if the light does not change after 1 cycle I go thru it cautiously...
01YZF6
01YZF6
Leading the Pack

Back to top Go down

Kansas House Approves Bill Allowing Motorcycles to Run Red Lights  Empty Re: Kansas House Approves Bill Allowing Motorcycles to Run Red Lights

Post by JSteele Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:11 am

I do too. It seems that most of the newer re-constructed light intersections where you can look down and see the sensor cord embedded in the asphalt work as long as you are sitting on them. It is the older ones that will not. For instance, the light at Cottage Hill turning left onto east/south service road, like you are leaving from the Harley store. It never works for me.
JSteele
JSteele
Bent Wheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss G Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Those just scare the starch outta me. I usually go right and go from there. Rolling Eyes
Miss G
Miss G
Extraordinary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:43 pm

I am with 01YZF6 on this one, wait one cycle and VERY CAUTIOUSLY ease through.
Paladin
Paladin
Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by camo Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Oklahoma is writing it into law now now.
camo
camo
Rear of the Pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down